INTBAU USA is pleased to share news of the November 9 – 12, 2020 Traditional Building Conference Series, fully online for your convenience.
The Traditional Building Conference team has built a virtual conference hall worthy of our typical historic venues. This is more than just a webinar. Through live video conferencing with speakers, networking chat rooms, and interactive sponsor booths, we are bringing the community and resources of our in-person conferences to a computer near you. View the Full Conference Schedule here.
This version of our Materials and Methods education line-up will feature 10 one-hour seminars with video demonstrations, question and answer sessions, and virtual interaction with peers, speakers, and sponsors. All in, attendees can earn over 25 AIA CEUs this year by engaging with our virtual events, which, as always, are focused on proven best practices and techniques in the traditional building space—including all historic-building types.
If you are new to virtual conferences, visit our “What to Expect & FAQs” page for an idea of how the conference will work.
Seminars will include:
- Lessons from Conserving the Colosseum
- The Impact of Materials and Methods on our Wellbeing
- The Materials and Methods of Clay Tile
- Biophilic Design with Windows and Doors
- Installing Storm Windows: Getting the Details Right
- Constructing Fine Kitchen Cabinetry: Design Ideas and Construction Details
- Wooden Window Repair Techniques
- Working History and its Application to Design, Materials and Interventions: Springfield Ranch, Tallgrass Prairies National Park
- Historic Mortar Replication & Pointing
View the Full Conference Schedule here.
Register for the Virtual Conference Today!
Note that the Traditional Building Conference Series is a registered provider of AIA continuing education credits. Credits for NARI, AIBD, and certain NAHB classifications can be arranged.